My busy crazy life!!
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Need a dog sitter? Check me out on @Roverdotcom! New customers get $20 off! Use code: SCOTTSDALE20 rover.com/sit/scottsdale… 27 minutes ago
- This website has been a lifesaver when I travel and need a dog sitter. You can save $20 with my coupon code: refer.rover.com/v2/share/61680… 1 hour ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Live from my backyard periscope.tv/w/aGimvDYzMzM1… 15 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Gainey Ranch fireworks periscope.tv/w/aGikIDYzMzM1… 15 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 7 New Followers, 8 Mentions, 1.37K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek 1 day ago
Color Run 5K event is the Happiest 5K on the planet. I will have to agree with this!
It never rains in Phoenix but on January 26 2013 we all woke up to a very rainy morning which turned into a big color happy mess in Tempe Town Lake.
and Debbie thought she was staying dry with the umbrella! Well it did come in handy when trying to take pictures.
Overall we had a blast and afterwards we went to RnR for some breakfast and bottomless bloody Mary’s!
Mini Photo shoot with Michael Waltrip right before he tee’s off on Wednesday Proam and my son getting a photo shoot with Michael Phelps.
Thursday – My son was a Standard Bearer for Pearcy group and that was the best feeling to be sitting in a skybox on the 16th and watch your son walk down the fairway. Even though he was just carrying a sign and it was the highlight of the week for me.
On Sunday I loved meeting Frank Sanders in the Arizona Cardinals Skybox. Always fun to meet Auburn Alumni football players.
Also, I had a great time visiting with old friends and making new ones the entire week of the Phoenix Open.
I am already looking forward to Wast Management Phoenix Open 2014! Greatest Show on Grass and the Greenest Show on Grass.
PF Changs 2013 Rock n Roll Half Marathon
Of Course I had to also ask for a good luck autograph on my race bib
Race Morning – Well you know it is going to be a good day when you run into Arie from Bachelorette at the start line.
Christmas Day Santa gave me a bright pink and green Saucony guide 6 running shoes! Of course I had to take them out for a spin! Love these shoes!
Another fabulous photo session with Miss Bliss of Scottsdale Arizona www.blissboutiquephotography.com She always captures the beauty in all of her photography and is such a charm to work with. You can also find Miss Bliss blogging www.thisismybliss.com – Thanks again for another beautiful photo shoot! They grow up so fast. Make sure you call Miss Bliss for your next photo session and tell her GritsGal sent you.